I am a full-time nurse working in a hospital!
I love cooking since I was young. My mom is an expert of Cantonese cuisine. And I was very lucky to meet my sifu (teacher) few years ago. He is an excellent and talented chef, who has worked in Michelin restaurants for many years.
I would love to take this chance to cook, to share and to listen to stories from new friends all around the world!
Event in August
The number of persons present: 7
Fee: $250 per head x7 for food & share the wines cost.
1. Blue Cheese Brioche, Figs & Salad leaves
2. Prosciutto & Compressed melon
3. Seared Scallop & Cauliflower puree
4. Abalone, dried Tangerine & butter sauce
5. Prawn & Salted egg Pasta
6. Panna Cotta, passionfruit(or peach)
1. Brygon Resrve Third Wheel Chardonnay 2013
2. Brygon Resrve Third Wheel Shiraz 2012